A Message from the Commissioner
What's Happening in the Township
To help with storm water flooding, we all must be proactive keeping storm water drains clear of debris.
1. Keep leaves and grass clippings out of the ditch line
2. Keep garbage, garbage cans and balls out of the ditches
3. Do not park in the ditch line. Tire ruts prevent the water from flowing.
1. Regrading ditch line
2, Replacing culvert pipes under driveways
3. Rebuilding storm structures
4. Removing debris from inside the storm sewers
5. Keeping storm water drains clear
With everyone's help we can keep storm water flowing and prevent flooding.