About Robert Czernek
Bob is currently in his 2nd term as Highway Commissioner of Bloomingdale Township. Prior to being elected as Highway Commissioner, he was the General Superintendent at the Road District. For 15 years Bob was a small business owner. Bob has been very involved in the Township for many years.
- VP of Township Highway Commissioners Association of DuPage County
- Director of Township Commissioners of Illinois
- Member of Metropolitan Township Association
- Past Village of Bloomingdale Trustee
- Member of Bloomingdale Chamber, Roselle Chamber, Glendale Heights Chamber, Carol Stream Chamber, Hanover Park Chamber and Bartlett Chamber.
- Member of St. Isidore’s Parish
Bob and his wife Barb of 45 years have two grown daughters and a maltipoo. They have been Bloomingdale Township residents for 41 years and currently reside in Bloomingdale.